Hi,

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org> wrote:
> Note that we need to duplicate these changes to the respective method in
> org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.JsopUtil. There was a common utility earlier
> for this decoding, which was removed at some point however. I suggest to put
> such an utility back in place since this is not the first time these are
> getting out of sync.

Only the KernelNodeStore should be dealing with the JSOP
representation, so I wouldn't worry about JsopUtil. Nowadays the class
is only used for initializing content in a few query test cases. Those
cases should be refactored to use the NodeStore API and then we can
drop the JsopUtil class.

BR,

Jukka Zitting