Hi,

After refreshing the build which has changes done in OAK-993 I am
getting following exception. (Detailed one at [1])

--
Caused by: javax.jcr.UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException:
OakUnsupported0000: Failed to save subtree at

Now from OAK-993 I understand that such saves would cause issue. Can
some background be provided in

1. What might be the issue cause
2. Is this a change in behavior from JR2
3. If as a user I see such issue then what should I change ... or what
I am doing which is causing this issue

[1] https://paste.apache.org/mAL7

Chetan Mehrotra