On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, I wonder if we do have a problem here or if the system is just
> working as designed.

Thats my thinking as well and hence wanted to discuss this on DL
first. The system here was being subjected to some DAM related tests
and quite a few binary files were added to it. The only cause of
concern was that system become quite slow for user response. The GUI
was very slow and accessing the Sling server running on Oak was also
very slow. So we need to control some aspect probably. What aspect
should be controlled I am not sure.

I would keep an eye on this and if such a problem is again reported to
me would try to collect more data and try to come up with a test for
that.

Chetan Mehrotra