Hi again,

My enthusiasm might have been a bit premature: there is actually a
WhiteboardEditorProvider in Oak that will invoke all registered OSGI services
of type EditorProvider, but it is unused (in contrast to e.g.
WhiteboardAuthorizableActionProvider). Would a simple registration of this
“special” EditorProvider in Oak.with(…) fix it?

Thanks
Dominique

On Jan 9, 2014, at 4:54 PM, Dominique Pfister