Hi,

I'm trying to make some query settings (limits on the number of nodes read)
configurable via OSGi. So far, I have a patch of about 100 KB, and this is just
wiring together the components (no OSGi / Whiteboard so far).

I wonder, is there an easier way to do it? With system properties, it's just a
few lines of code. The disadvantage is that all Oak instances in the same JVM
use the same settings, but with OSGi configuration I guess in reality it's not
much different. So: is it worth it to have the 100 KB source code overhead just
to make things configurable separately for each Oak instance? If not, how could
it be implemented? The Whiteboard is per Oak instance, right?

Regards,
Thomas