Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> @Reference
>> private Repository repository;
>
> which repository is that? javax.jcr.Repository?

javax.jcr.Repository.

> that one is not registered neither.

Hmm, it should be available by default in a Sling environment:
https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/bundles/jcr/base/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/jcr/base/AbstractSlingRepositoryManager.java#L210

>> Is there a particular reason why you'd need the Oak ContentRepository
>> instead?
> The current the logic in the external login module uses a
> ContentSession to sync the content and not a jcr session. I can try to
> change that, but then I need a way to obtain a JCR session from within
> the login modules.

There's no major functional difference between the two types of
repositories, so unless you specifically need one over the other, it's
easiest to use the one that's already available.

Also, it sounds like it would be useful to have your code work
smoothly also with Jackrabbit Classic, which would be easier to
achieve if you only used the JCR API.

BR,

Jukka Zitting