Hi,

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also tried including MongoMK results, but the benchmark got stuck in
> ConcurrentReadTest. I'll re-try today and will file a bug if I can
> reproduce the problem.

I guess it was a transient problem. Here are the results with
Oak-Mongo included:

    Summary (90%, lower is better)

    Benchmark                      Jackrabbit  Oak-Mongo  Oak-Tar
    ReadPropertyTest                       45          4        4
    SetPropertyTest                      1179       2398      119
    SmallFileReadTest                      47          9        7
    SmallFileWriteTest                    182        530       43
    ConcurrentReadTest                   1201       1247      710
    ConcurrentReadWriteTest              1900       2321      775
    ConcurrentWriteReadTest              1009        354      108
    ConcurrentWriteTest                   532        553      101

I updated the gist at
https://gist.github.com/jukka/078bd524aa0ba36b184b with full details.

The general message here is to use TarMK for maximum single-node
performance and MongoMK for scalability and throughput across multiple
cluster nodes.

BR,

Jukka Zitting