right, thanks for the hint!

I managed to create the release, but now it fails at deploy time...

[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) on
project oak-parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-parent:pom:1.0.2 from/to apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak-parent/1.0.2/oak-parent-1.0.2.pom.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]