On 26/08/2014 14:13, Justin Edelson wrote:
> Hi Davide,
> So what would happen to the already-indexed content which wasn't in
> one of the reindexPaths?
>
> For example, let's say I'm building an index of a property called
> "keywords". In the repo, I have:
>
> /content/foo@keywords=something
> /content/bar/one@keywords=something
> /content/bar/two@keywords=something
>
> And then I trigger a reindex with reindexPaths = /content/bar.
>
> Would //element(*)[@keywords='something'] still return /content/foo ?

In my idea no.

Currently when reindexing the :index node, where the actual index is
stored, is deleted and recreated.

I would keep the same approach. I'm thinking of this as an advanced
feature that someone has to know how to use it. So in the above example
I would specify either: /content or /content/bar, /content/foo.

It's a dangerous thing though. I can see it. :)

D.