Hi Abhijit,

I assume you refer to replication as implemented in Sling and AEM. Those work
on top of the JCR API, so they are independent of the Micro Kernel
implementation.

For running Oak on Cassandra you would need a specific MK implementation
(presumably based on the DocumentMK). Is that something you intend to work on
(I am sure there would be a lot interest in such an impl).

Best regards
Michael