Hi,

I noticed that running the same code (inside a test case) leads to different
results depending on how the test is started. The code:
---
NodeStore store = new SegmentNodeStore(storeS);
NodeBuilder rootbuilder = store.getRoot().builder();
NodeBuilder b = rootbuilder.child("store");
NodeBuilder builder = b.child("Folder#0");
for (int i = 0; i <100; i++) {
    builder.child("Test#" + i);
}
store.merge(rootbuilder, EmptyHook.INSTANCE, CommitInfo.EMPTY);
storeS.flush();

for (SegmentId id : storeS.getSegmentIds()) {
    System.out.println("Segment id " + id + " has size: " +
storeS.readSegment(id).size());
}
---
gives me a segment with the size of 2576 bytes if I run it using IntelliJ Idea
and 2720 bytes if I use "mvn test".

Can somebody give me a pointer what can cause this?

Regards
Martin