AFAIR we added 2.0 before the 1.0 release as a bucket for everything not going into 1.0 without thinking to much about it. Now that we adapted the stable/unstable scheme we should probably clean this up:

- create an 1.2 version and schedule issues either against 1.2 or 1.1.1.
- remove 2.0 and un/re-schedule everything currently set for 2.0.

Michael