On 29/10/2014 14:24, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I need to merge all changes done in oak-lucene so far to
> branches/1.0/oak-lucene. Is it possible to do via direct command (kind
> of [1]) or I would need to figure out all revisions done in oak-lucene
> and specify them explicilty with svn merge command?

I'm not SVN expert but a possible solution would be something like:

$ co 1.0
$ co trunk
$ rm -r 1.0/oak-lucene
$ cp -r trunk/oak-lucene 1.0/

and then perform all the intergration and unit tests we can think of.
It's not clean as it's not taking any specific revisions and probably
the svn history will be different but with a good commit message I think
we could survive :)

D.