On 30.3.15 5:15 , Michael Dürig wrote:

On 30.3.15 5:03 , Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.10:check (default) on project
jackrabbit-oak: Too many files with unapproved license: 7 See RAT
report in: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Apache Jackrabbit Oak
matrix/jdk/jdk1.8.0_11/label/Ubuntu/nsfixtures/SEGMENT_MK/profile/pedantic/target/rat.txt

-> [Help 1]

This doesn't fail for me locally. Back to debugging tools again...

Managed to get my hands on the rat.txt reports through some trickery. None of them contained any report of unapproved licenses despite the erroring build. I moved the pedantic build to the 1.7 JDK for now.

How I love playing 'shooting in the dark' with archaic tools....

Michael