On 2015-07-31 14:42, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Julian Reschke
<julian.resc...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.595 sec
<<< FAILURE!

copyOnWriteAndLocks(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneIndexEditorTest)
Time elapsed: 0.182 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException: OakLucene0003: Failed
to index the node /test

Thats a known issue on Windows OAK-3072. Not a blocker for this release

Chetan Mehrotra

Indeed. And I even disabled the test two weeks ago in trunk and 1.2, but not in 1.0.

In general I'm a bit unhappy about the unit tests being broken almost all the time, at least on Windows. (trunk currently fails due to recent changes from Stefan Egli - is it again just Windows related???)

Best regards, Julian