On Fri, 2015-08-28 at 12:26 +0200, Michael Dürig wrote:

> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space [1]. I'm seeing these quite
> often lately. This looks like Maven itself runs out of PermGen space.
> Does anyone know how to configure this for Jenkins?

My first gues would be the 'JVM Options' input in the 'Build' section.

If that does not work, I would try setting an environment variable for
the build. Can you try enabling 'Prepare an environment for the run'
and then filling in 'Properties content' with something like

MAVEN_OPTS="-XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Xmx..."

HTH,

Robert