On 2016-01-14 14:13, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 6:40 PM,  <resc...@apache.org> wrote:

jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/api/Blob.java

jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/document/rdb/RDBDocumentStore.java

jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/value/BinaryImpl.java

I see some changes to Blob/BinaryImpl. Are those change related to
this issue? Most likely look like a noise but just wanted to confirm

Chetan Mehrotra

...the change must have been caused by my converting line ends (before applying a patch). I tried to revert the change for the two files, but SVN doesn't see a change, thus doesn't attempt to change something.

Best regards, Julian