Da: Alex Parvulescu [mailto:alex.parvule...@gmail.com]
Inviato: giovedì 25 febbraio 2016 12:16
A: Oak devs <oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Cc: Diquigiovanni Simone <simone.diquigiova...@siav.it>
Oggetto: Re: R: info about oak and RDMBS

Hi,

I would add making sure the test uses a clean slate each time, meaning you drop
the db at the end and/or create fresh unique ones each time the test runs (I
don't see this happening in the current snippet).
this would protect you against weird artifacts.

alex

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> On 2016-02-25 11:30, Ancona Francesco wrote:
>
>> Yes.
>>
>> We tried the following combination:
>> 1) metadata on mongo and binary mongo
>> 2) metadata on mongo and binary using filesystem
>>
>> Best regards
>>

> It looks like the repository construction doesn't work (nodetype index
> missing).
>
> Can you double-check that your code for Mongo really has the same steps?
>
> Best regards, Julian

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.