Hi Davide,

does that mean you want to create two releases? If 1.3.17
contains the same as 1.4.0 then why do we even want to
create a 1.3.17 release?

I think it would be easier if we just rename the 1.3.17
version in JIRA to 1.4 and you only have to create a
1.4.0 release.

Am I missing something?

Regards
 Marcel