Hi Tomek,

from a DocumentNodeStore point of view the first and
the last item would be interesting. We do have tests
that check the recovery logic, but we still lack
integration tests on a higher level with multiple
cluster nodes joining, leaving and crashing.

the impact of network issues is IMO an even bigger
topic, specifically for the MongoDB backend. There
it is not just the behaviour of Oak that needs to
be tested but also in conjunction with how MongoDB
behaves when the network turns bad.

Regards
 Marcel