Hi Francesco,

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Francesco Mari
<mari.france...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please do not change the "oak.version" property to a snapshot version. If
> your change relies on code that is only available in the latest snapshot of
> Oak, please revert this commit and hold it back until a proper release of
> Oak is performed.

I can do that but want to understand the impact here if we switched to
SNAPSHOT version?

For e.g. in the past we had done some changes in jackrabbit which is
need in oak then we had switched to snapshot version of JR2 and later
reverted to released version once JR2 release is done. That has worked
fine so far and we did not had to hold the feature work for that. So
want to understand why it should be different here

Chetan Mehrotra