Hi Chetan

I would not do that even if it was possible as it will break
every single application that relies on nt:resource to extend
from mix:referenceable... these applications would need to change
their code adding the mixin manually which may lead to follow
up issues, because adding a mixin by specification requires
different privileges than creating a node with just a name where
the primary type (in this case nt:resource) was the applicable node
type selected by the system.

I don't see anything wrong with introducing oak:Resource and let
application developers decide on which variant they prefer.

Kind regards
Angela