On 24/02/2017 03:04, Edward Pan wrote:
> Hello OAK development Team,
>
> I'm trying to use OAK to save document in local file system.
> I still get confused after read the all documents on
> https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/index.html,
> Could you please give me some guide on it ?

Hello Edward,

I would say to read  the following for a quick start

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/use_getting_started.html
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/construct.html

That cover the repository construction and initialisation. For the usage
of CRUD operations you should leverage the JCR API

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/spec/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0/index.html

Then we have some examples here and there.

https://github.com/davidegiannella/adaptTo16 is what I presented at the
last adaptTo conference. The aim was to have a very easy
set-up/repository construction for starting up Oak and save/read data.
If you find you need more in-line comments in the code just ask or even
better submit a PR.

Then we have more complete examples in
https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/tree/trunk/oak-examples.

HTH