Hi,

> I would prefer to stay aligned with Maven boundaries as much as possible
> as this simplifies bug reporting for parties not deeply involved with
> Oak very much.

Actually, I don't think that's a problem. I wouldn't expect such a person to
specify any module (logical or maven).

>  Most of the apparent need to break out of that scheme is
> to me rather a symptom of missing modularity rather than a cure.

It sounds like "modularity" for you means "Maven modularity". I don't agree
this is the only "modularity" there is.

> If we introduce logical modules in Jira, I strongly suggest to come up with a
> clear and concise definition for them: what exactly belongs to them,
> what not?

Yes. And I would like to understand the reason on why we use modules (for
reporting, easier to find issues,…?)

Regards,
Thomas