Hello,

Reviewing the oak documentation
<https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/lucene.html#analyzers> I
read:

*"Note that currently only one analyzer can be configured per index. Its
not possible to specify separate analyzer for query and index time
currently."*
According to that statement (please correct me if I'm wrong):

   - I can not have and analyzer per field. For example imagine that I am
   indexing a node that contains a description field in Spanish and other
   description field in English and I want them to be analyzed in a different
   way.
   - I can not make use of native queries over *:path *and *:ancestors*
   fields as these fields are analyzed using a different analyzer (seems to be
   the KeywordTokenizerFactory) from the rest of fields (those defined as
   propertyIndex and also the :fulltext field that are analyzed using the
   StandardAnalyzer or the one defined under analyzers within the index).

Regards.