Hi all,
I'm working on the upgrade module for my application based on Oak. The
module modifies the custom node types to reflect the modifications in the
application.
Some of those modifications may be adding new properties to custom nodes,
and implicitly to all versions of that node.
Since frozen nodes are read-only we ended up recreating the node history.
This, however, makes the system more complex because we have
weak-references between those nodes and recreating the history means new
ids for the versions.
There's really no way to modify the frozen node? There's a better way to
solve this problem?

Marco.