> And I definitely hope that we after that can stop making incompatible
changes as that separations allows us to stop exporting things that are
meant to be internal

There are few packages which I think are exported mostly to allow
other modules in Oak to work and as such are not like api to be used
by end users (like spi.mount, spi.gc and spi.stats). Enforcing full
backward compatibility for all spi package would hinder further
evolution of design going forward.

So would suggest to reconsider this and only version those which are
meant to be used by users outside of Oak modules
Chetan Mehrotra