Hi Marco

Yeah... no, that's not how the default authorisation model works :-)

But obviously you would be able to write and deploy your own authorisation
model that just behaves as you expected it to work.
Some hints can be found at
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/security/introduction.html

I still didn't have time to write a dedicated training session for the
customize-authorization topic but it's on my TODOs.

Kind regards
Angela