+1. In addition we should also include common set of test case which
can be used to validate the SPI implementations. Also we can leave
oak-lucene as is for now and just create new module and implement
oak-lucene-v2 based on that. Once it reaches feature parity we can
remove oak-lucene bundle
Chetan Mehrotra