Hi Oliver,

Can you provide a bit more detail about what you are looking for?

I think what is unclear to me is whether you are speaking about multiple
Oak instances or just one.  I’m guessing what you have in mind is something
like one Oak instance can write to a repo, and a second Oak instance can
access the repo read-only, thus allowing the second to present the content
but also achieve the “revision-/audit-proof” requirement.

If that resembles what you have in mind, the next question is whether the
second Oak instance needs to also support making changes in a separate
repository or whether it should be strictly read-only.

If that’s not what you were thinking of can you please explain it in a bit
more detail?

HTH

-MR