Hi Team

I have couple of queries on this migration :

1. *Oak does not index as much content by default as does Jackrabbit 2.
Custom indexes need to be created when necessary, much like in traditional
RDBMSs. If there is no index for a specific query then the repository will
be traversed. The query will still work but probably will be very slow. *
*---> How do I address this?*

*2. **Sessions in JR always reflects the latest state of the repository,
whereas sessions in Oak reflects the state of the repository at the time of
session acquisition.*
---> *How do we address this issue ? I mean let's say I have a requirement
where I have to get latest state from session.*

3. *I have to tag some document / artifacts is it possible in OAK ?*

4. *Security: Does OAK has out of the box token based authentication &
authorization ?*

--
*Regards*
*Tuhin*