Hi Marcel, thank you for your reply.

You could try creating the database before starting Oak.

I am not sure what you mean. We assume the database is created when we
login to the repository the first time. Anyway, I think we probably will
let the user define the database name up to 50 characters, it is long
enough I believe.

Regards.
Jorge Flórez