From: Carlo Jelmini <jelm...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 4:15 PM
To: oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org <oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Subject: Oak-it-osgi module

Hi,

I’m looking for a good place to add integration tests for the issue “Enable
configuration of more than one read-only mount in the composite node store“[0]
and I think the module “oak-it-osgi” is the best candidate.

However, I’m surprised to see that, with the current maven-failsafe-plugin
configuration, the integration tests are not executed by Maven. Moreover, when
enabling execution, the tests fail to start the forked OSGi container. Lastly,
most tests just print to the console, without any assertions.

I have fixed all the above-mentioned issues and I could submit a PR, but now I
wonder if the module is still maintained or whether I’m misunderstanding its
purpose.
Is it ok if the integration tests from this module are executed, with actual
assertions, on each build? Should I then submit my fixes?
If this module is not the right place, where should I move my integration tests
which validate OSGi configurations for multiple mounts with composite node
store?

Thanks,

Carlo

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-9553