-1 on that proposal. Why revert the plugin updates if there is an easy fix?
Managing each plugin update in individual JIRA/commit is an effort I am not
willing to invest. Also this wouldn’t have made this issue any easier to
detect. From my perspective backporting the plugin updates as a whole to 1.22
should be no real problem.

Konrad