On 16.01.2023 16:04, Julian Reschke wrote:
On 13.01.2023 17:38, Julian Reschke wrote:
On 16.11.2022 11:53, Julian Reschke wrote:
Hi there,

in the past weeks, I've seen numerous requests to bump up the minimal
JDK version to 11. I'm tracking this in
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-10001>.

Feedback appreciated; either here, or over on Jira (with the latter
being my preference).

Best regards, Julian

Hi there,

this took some time because it required getting 1.46.0 out and some
wrangling to bump up the groovy version.

Please review <https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/pull/823>.

Best regards, Julian

Another question is whether we need an Oak release with fixed
oak-run.jar before we do the switch.

Maybe release 1.48.0 early next week, and only then make the switch?

Best regards, Julian

Hearing no objections, I'll plan to cut the release over the weekend.

Best regards, Julian