From: Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2023 18:20
To: oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org <oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Jackrabbit Oak 1.48.0 Release Plan

EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments.

On 19.01.2023 14:25, Angela Schreiber wrote:
> Hi Julian
>
> I would like to include one more fix and verify a couple of things for 1.48.0
> Unless it is super urgent, I would suggest postponing it for one week.
>
> Please let me know if that would work.
>
> Kind regards
> Angela

I'd like to get 1.48.0 out so that we have a functional release of
oak-run again *and* then switch to Java 11 (which blocks at least one
other change).

So, postponing is ok, but I'd like to avoid postponing more than
absolutely needed.

Best regards, Julian