Hi Konrad

On 03.07.23, 13:27, "Konrad Windszus" <k...@apache.org> wrote:
> I would recommend to require at least OSGi R7 for Oak (released in 2018)
> and at the same time no longer use the aggregate dependency but rather
> the individual chapter dependencies of OSGi separately [3] which are
> (from Compendium)
> - Configuration Admin 1.6
> - Declarative Services 1.4
> - Metatype Service 1.4
>
> Does anything speak against raising the dependencies accordingly?

Does this require any code changes? I vaguely remember an earlier attempt
to update OSGi configuration related code throughout the project, which
required many changes and could introduced subtle changes in behaviour if
not done correctly.

> Is there any known consumer still relying on Oak in an OSGi container
> which is not at least R7 compliant?

Can you provide more details how this manifests? Thanks.

Regards
Marcel