Hi Alexander

On 07.07.23, 11:12, "Alexander Lüders" <a...@entimo.de> wrote:
> we are using JackrabbitOak 1.42 that officially supports MongoDB 4.4.x.
> Do you have MongoDB 5/6 support on your roadmap? Unfortunately we were
> not able to find this information by ourselves on the site below.

Automated builds currently do not run tests on MongoDB 5 and 6, but the
MongoDB Java Driver version used by Oak is compatible with these newer
versions. I expect it to work, but as mentioned, there are currently
no automated tests that verify this combination.

You can try it out e.g. by running MongoDB 5 with default port on the
same machine you are building Oak and report any issues you see.

> Additionally, it would be great to understand if this MongoDB support
> would be only implemented on the newer branches of Jackrabbit Oak that
> require Java 11.

Jackrabbit Oak 1.22.x use the same MongoDB Java Driver version as more
recent Oak versions. That is, MongoDB compatibility should be the same.
If there are any issues with Oak 1.22.x running on newer MongoDB versions
that we can certainly fix that.

Regards
Marcel