We've been using the OAuth php library at code.google.com/p/oauth for a
while, and along the way I've fixed a number of bugs, so I figured I'm
overdue to submit a patch (attached). It fixes the following issues (in no
particular order) and we've been using it in our production servers for a
while, so I'm pretty confident of the fixes:

- add __toString() to OAuthConsumer
- fix gathering of request parameters
  - only look at POST data if the request Content-Type is
application/x-www-form-urlencoded
  - merge GET and POST params properly
  - fix parsing of Authorization params (only exclude realm param; skip past
OAuth at beginning)
- avoid errors when calling get_parameter for a missing param
- fix generating Authorization: header for requests (was previously invalid
syntax with stray quotes)

Among other things, this patch is necessary if you want to implement an
OAuth service provider that can be accessed via the iGoogle OAuth Proxy, or
if you want to implement an OAuth consumer that uses Authorization headers
to sign the request, or if you want to implement an OAuth service provider
that accepts a POST payload of say text/xml (e.g. posting activity to
OpenSocial's RESTful protocol, as we do for FriendConnect).

Hopefully the diff should be fairly clear, but please let me know if you
have any questions.
Thanks! js