I think that's fine. I think there's plenty of advocacy and support still
needed for OAuth 1.0, as it's in the wild now, that the need for the Google
Group is not going to go away.
The IETF list can be specifically (as you've suggested) about 1.1 work,
which means that 1.0 will be covered under a certain set IPR scheme, whereas
the 1.1 work will be under the IETF scheme (though hopefully something
stronger from the OWF).

Chris

Chris Messina
Citizen-Participant &