Hi,

I saw that Googled launched a OAuth Playground[0], but it
only worked with Google's services.. (Okay, I just checked -
it's been there since September. But it was new to me)

I decided to figure out how the JS library worked, and then
create a similar site where you could enter the three urls
needed and then fire the requests away..

I don't know if it's stable - but I got it working against my own
server running off the official php-library and against
mediamatic which I believe is running the oauth-php library

To enable the JS to make cross-domain requests, all the
requests are proxied via PHP and my server.. So technically
I could be evil and intercept all access-tokens (I don't, but I
_could_), so if you're paranoid, remember to invalidate the
access-tokens at the provider

Link:
http://sevengoslings.net/~fangel/oauth-explorer/
Source:
http://sevengoslings.net/~fangel/oauth-explorer/oauth-explorer.zip

If you guys feel it's a better demo/example of the JS library, I
will gladly put it into the repo..

Regards
Morten Fangel

[0] http://googlecodesamples.com/oauth_playground/