Hi Guys,

I am new to oAuth. I got the "oauth_token" and "oauth_token_secret".
After that I tried to do the authorization part with the following
code.

function authoriseToken() {
        try {
                 netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege
("UniversalBrowserRead");
        } catch (e) {
                 alert("Permission UniversalBrowserRead denied.");
        }

        var params = "my authtoken";
        var url = "https://www.google.com/accounts/OAuthAuthorizeToken?
oauth_token="+params;
    var xmlHttp = newXMLHttpRequest();
    xmlHttp.onreadystatechange=function(){
        if (xmlHttp.readyState == 4) {
                alert(xmlHttp.responseText);
        }
    }
    xmlHttp.open("GET", url, true);
    xmlHttp.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-
urlencoded");
    xmlHttp.send(null);
}

Here I am getting a response text which is the content of the response
html.

Please tell me how I can use the "hd" and "callback" parameter so that
after authorization, it will go to some other page.

Thank you
Vinu