Interesting ...

IMHO, the scope (of the URL) determines the extend of capabilities
exposed (or can be accessed) via an OAuth mechanism. (I am working on a
few combinations of this to figure out the granularity)

So if we say the scope as www.example.com/uc/vmail/1234, then only the
voice mail #1234 can be accessed. Also there is the expiration
associated with a token. Between these two, I think we can get very
granular as well as temporal.

Of course www.example.com/uc/presence/* could potentially open up
presence of everyone in the company.

Jorgito, did I miss something ?