Hans,

        Agreed. There is an elegance to it, kind of the micro format way
(if one squints ;o)).

        And I am  absolutely fine with arbitrary domain-specific
formats. But still there are certain assumptions latent in the spec
which sometimes might not be apparent.

        You are right, the token format is undefined, which means most
probably we cannot assume it will be the same on it's way back in step
#d in the flow diagram (of course, if included, as the token is
optional).

        Anyway, good point and thanks. And I am fine both ways i.e.
either assume the requestToken never changes or that it could change on
it's way back from user authZ.

Cheers
<k/>