Hi all,

My apologies for being a slug and not staying on top of the OAuth
Library stuff, but I did want to pass along one tool I just pushed live.

http://developer.netflix.com/resources/OAuthTest

provides a third party page to prove your OAuth HMAC-SHA1 signature
generation, and allows you to set the nonce and timestamp in order to
validate that your signature matches the signature I'm generating.

Considering the number of times I've been asked in forums about "why is
my signature generated by library X being rejected?", I figured it might
be helpful to have something like this.

Although it's targeted for Netflix, it's obviously not restricted to
only Netflix calls. It also doesn't fetch or store tokens or secrets, so
you'd have to provide your own.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about this. (I'd love
to hear that someone else had already built something like this, but the
term.ie form seems to be more targeted toward fetching the request token.)