I have a working OAuth consumer against Google's SP when using HMAC-SHA1,
but when I switch to RSA-SHA1, all requests still work until I request
access to a protected resource using the access token.  It's probably how
I'm signing the message with the private key in the x509 certificate.  I
don't think I'm using the token_secret anywhere here.  With HMAC-SHA1, you
concatenate the consumer and token secrets together for the key.  But what
do I do for RSA-SHA1 signing, since the key is just the cert?  It seems the
token_secret is unused?
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death