In an effort to get passed the "no customers are asking for it" excuse for
not supporting OpenID or OAuth, I'm trying my hand at a Facebook group for
the first time and spammed all my friends to join.  It's got several links
to various blog posts and openid.net to try to help educate the normal
Internet user, empower them to be more secure, and encourage them to demand
that sites support OpenID and OAuth.
Your comments and participation are most welcome.  But if you post to the
Facebook group, just remember the target audience are your parents and
non-techy friends.  So no talking about association handles and
cryptography! :)

Facebook Group: Take Back Your
Identity<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=84220470521&ref=nf>

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death