Simone,

Forgot to tell you that I briefly played with your library and I like
it, especially how it's organized.

The current library works great also, even though its core is too big
for my taste. So we don't have any reason to switch at the moment. I
might use your library for other new projects, especially on the
client side.

It doesn't make sense to have more than one library for the same
platform. It would be best if the two are combined somehow.

Thanks!

Zhihong