Hi,

I'm implementing encrypted signatures in an app which supports oAuth
and I have a few Q's that I'm having trouble finding answers to.

The OAuth spec stipulates that for HMAC-SHA1 signatures the key is the
concatentation of Consumer Secret and Token Secret seperated by &.

Does this mean that for the initial incoming call i.e. requesting
request token, HMAC-SHA1 cannot be used for signatures because at that
point the token secret has not been supplied ?
If so why does the incoming request contain the oauth_signature_method
parameter, surely it has to be plain text ?

Lee.