:(
Seems like 5 people would be a good-sized group to actually get some real
work done.

Of course it's up to you and then folks who had signed up to attend, but I
wouldn't be discouraged by what might appear to be a relatively small sized
number of attendees.

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate

factoryjoe.com // diso-project.org // openid.net // vidoop.com